Boutique en ligne
Niveau CANSail 1&2 – CATAMARAN (Copie)
695.00$ – 895.00$
Do you want to learn to sail? This complete 30-hour catamaran course is for you!
This one week course (30 hrs) allows you to acquire the basics of catamaran sailing while developing racing skills. The course covers the material taught in the ”Learn to Sail” course (12hrs) in a more in-depth manner in order to make you 100% autonomous in navigation, in addition to covering the required elements of the Sail Canada certification (Man overboard, Weather conditions, etc.).
- Catamaran rigging
- Safety basics
- Maneuvering, tacking, tacking
- Voluntary capsizing exercises
- Man overboard exercises
How it works:
Part of the course consists of a theoretical and practical course, while the second part of the course consists of instructor supervised sailing, with practice building experience and confidence. The course can be given in private, semi-private and in groups of 5 participants (a minimum of 4 participants is required to give the course). You have the choice: the course can be given in two ways depending on your schedule:
- Private / Semi-private (3 people max)
- A cohort of 5 students organized by the sailing school (Minimum of 3 students to maintain the course)
Semi-private (Max 3 people): $695
- Private / Semi-Private (Max 3 people): 3 hour blocks in the morning or afternoon that can be staggered from the end of May to the end of August.
- Cohort organized by the sailing school: A full week of classes (5 days) from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with a one hour break for lunch.
Procedures for booking your course:
Private / Semi-Private (3 people max): Please purchase your course by adding the desired option (Private/Semi-Private), the number of participants and we will contact you to schedule the course.
Cohort organized by the sailing school: Please reserve your place using the reservation tool below. The weeks available for 2021 are:
- June 14 to 18, 2021
- July 5 to 9, 2021
- August 9 to 13, 2021
Please sign the online waiver before your class.